Dungeon Hosting agrees to furnish services to the Subscriber, subject to the following ("Terms of Service"). Dungeon Hosting., the company hereafter referred to as, ("Dungeon Hosting "), ("Us"), ("We") and The Client, ("Customer"), ("Client") and ("You"). Use of Dungeon Hosting Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to AUP ("Acceptable Use Policy") and ToS ("Terms of Service"). All provisions of this contract are subject to change from time to time at the discretion of Dungeon Hosting. Subscriber understands that change to the ToS by Dungeon Hosting shall not be grounds for early contract termination or non-payment.
By accepting these terms you indicate that you also agree to the Minecraft End User License Agreement.
Refunds and Disputes
Servers are eligible for full refunds within three (3) twenty-four (24) hour days of the creation of the server in our database. This point is not marked by the time at which your initial payment is processed and may differ by several hours or days. Refunds cannot be requested without probable cause. Services purchased via PaySafe are only refundable via account credit. All completed server upgrade orders are final and not refundable. In agreeing to this Terms of Service you affirm that your order begins within a 3 day "cooling-off" period, and we reserve the right to charge for the time utilized on your service prior to your cancellation.
Payments sent automatically are eligible for a 100% refund of the renewal amount within one (1) day of the payment being sent. Refund requests between two (2) and five (5) days after the automatic payment may receive a 50% refund of the renewal amount. Automatic payments are not eligible for refunds beyond this five (5) day period.
Liability Limitation and Exclusion:
- Dungeon Hosting, under no circumstances, shall be held liable for any data loss, disruption of information, or distribution of information including but not limited to that of unauthorized access to our server systems or any other loss of data. Dungeon Hosting shall not be held liable for any disruption, delay, or disconnection of services for any period of time.
- Dungeon Hosting is not responsible for any actions taken place in or on our game servers themselves. The sole role of Dungeon Hosting is to provide server connectivity.
- Dungeon Hosting is not responsible for any damage, alterations or actions taken by an additional user account. Additional user accounts are added at the sole discretion of the client.
- Dungeon Hosting is not responsible for notifications of invoices due. It’s the sole responsibility of the client to ensure that they are receiving emails from Dungeon Hosting and that they are up to date on payments to Dungeon Hosting.
- Dungeon Hosting is not responsible for the public release of any mod pack(s), plugin pack(s), mod pack setup(s), or plugin setup(s) that have been created. If a client chooses to publicize any pack or setup created by Dungeon Hosting, it is then the client’s responsibility to contact each author for permission to distribute the mods and plugins included.
- Dungeon Hosting is not liable for any changes made outside of the initial server configuration. We also reserve the right to refuse support for 3rd party software that is not included in the original server setup by Dungeon Hosting.
Any support requests required for products from Dungeon Hosting shall be submitted through the billing system via tickets or through our discord server. If we believe that your server violates the Minecraft End User License Agreement, or if we believe that your server is using “cracked” or illegally obtained worlds, plugins, mods, or the like, we reserve the right to refuse any and all support to your server.
Security and Verification:
There are certain aspects where due to the lack of verification, the user must submit a ticket with the billing account associated with the product in question. This must be done to verify that you are the account owner.
While we offer instant database creation from our control panel, you need to understand that our databases are provided as a free service. Because of this we do not hold any liability for MySQL data loss or corruption. By using a database provided by Dungeon Hosting, you understand that we reserve the sole right to terminate it if we deem it necessary. Additionally, our MySQL service is not to be used for personal use, this is not limited to but includes the usage of MySQL for private websites, and other non-server uses.
Dungeon Hosting cannot guarantee that all promotions and promo codes will remain operational at all times.
- Dungeon Hosting retains the right to seek and consult with any appropriate authorities that may need to be involved in the event of an issue arising whether it is through violation of this policy or any other illegal occurrence requiring the involvement of law-enforcement agencies.
- Dungeon Hosting regards any communication between parties as confidential, upon distribution of any communication, unless prior approval is in place, we will take action to the fullest extent of the law. By purchasing a server from Dungeon Hosting you permit us to modify your server, this includes, but is not limited to, changing plugins, updating your server jar and other tasks related to running a Minecraft server.
- Any verbal or written threats to compromise our server systems or any other equipment owned by Dungeon Hosting will be taken seriously and will result in further investigation and potentially litigation. Upon cancellation of payments to Dungeon Hosting your server will be suspended. Dungeon Hosting retains the sole right to stop, start, and modify your server.
If we find your server using any sort of system to bypass limits put on your server (such as storage or RAM amount) your server is subject to being terminated without refund.
Suspension and termination:
- Dungeon Hosting will suspend your service 5 days after the service becomes overdue. If you anticipate being unable to make your payment on time, please contact our support team. Suspension will prevent use of the service until any due invoices are paid.
- Dungeon Hosting will terminate your service after it remains overdue for 14 days. If you anticipate being unable to make your payment on time, please contact us. Termination will result in the service's files being removed from Dungeon Hosting systems.
- Additionally, we reserve all rights to suspend or terminate your server or service upon any violation of these terms, or any other basis if deemed needed.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution